Saturday, May 29, 2010

This is me!

I can't decide how I should start a blog except that I should probably start by making an introduction of myself! So here it goes...



My name is Kimberly Huey and I am your "girl next door" kind of gal. I'm a 3rd generation Chinese American and like most Chinese folks, my skin tone is yellow, my cheekbones are high, my eyes are small, and I'm a short stature of 5'2". But don't underestimate my capabilities because I am far from your average Chinese girl. I'm a firecracker in a small package. No, I don't fit the stereotype of being a geek in school nor do I know how to karate chop your ass...HECK! I don't even speak Cantonese or Mandarin for goodness sakes! Although, yes, I do play the piano. But who I really am is a person who doesn't just sit around and wait for life to happen. I will make it happen, whether it's in my career, my personal relationships, or even the whole world at large...I am committed to making each one good.



I have a drive and spirit that would impress you and it is a blend of promise and possibility that I will share with you. It's a bug! If you want to know my "secret" it's that I live life with a sense of purpose. My dreams, my choices, and my plans are with tremendous purpose!



Why do I believe that an Elite Experience Starts With You? Well, it's because you write the pages of your own life's story. This blog is about helping you find the inner strength, the determination, and the drive to help you become a healthier, stronger, and leaner you! I will chronicle my own journey with fitness and healthy eating and my goal is to become your source of motivation, inspiration and information.



No comments:

Post a Comment